Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Going On Here?

So I was talking to Lester the other day, and he convinced me that I need to be writing. I made the mistake of letting him decide what I would write, and he settled on a Louis L'Amour Western. It seemed like a terrible idea at first, but I've found myself warming up to the concept the more that I've thought about it. Long story short, I'm apparently writing a novel; maybe a short story, depending on how long the novelty holds. Since planning ahead is for nerds, I've decided to jump in blind and make it up as I go - writing a chapter at a time, with only a rough concept of where any of it is going. Since I needed a way to keep Lester apprised of my progress, I decided to set this whole Blog thing up. So: tune in to watch Adams write a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment